Effective Summer 2013. This policy supercedes all previous policies for refunds for any sport within the Glen Ridge Athletic Association
The Glen Ridge Athletic Assocation ("GRAA") will refund registration fees for participants who withdraw from their programs based on the following guidelines:
• A $10 handling fee will be applied to all refunds.
• 100% of the Registration Fee will be refunded, minus the handling fee, if a request is received prior to the start of participation. Participation is defined as practice, tryouts or evaluations.
• 50% of the Registration fee will be refunded, minus the handling fee, if a request is received after participation has begun, but before the start of the first game for a team to which the participant is assigned.
• Refunds will not be granted after the start of the first game of the team to which the participant is assigned.
• Requests for refunds must be made to the GRAA Treasurer, and they require the approval of the Sport Commissioner. We ask that all requests be made via email, so that we have a clear date and time stamp.
• Protests of refund decisions may be submitted to the GRAA President via email.
Refunds shall be processed as quick as possible and shall be made via check. We endeavor to issue all refunds within two weeks of request, but the GRAA makes no guaranteees that a refund will be processed prior to the end of a sports season.